Alison Murphey is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with over nine years of experience. She specializes in the treatment of trauma, anxiety, depression, addiction, and many other mental health struggles. A graduate of California State University Northridge specializing in Marriage and Family Therapy, she is currently serving as a private practitioner working with a broad spectrum of clients.
Alison is certified in the use of EMDR. She uses it when appropriate to aid individuals who are managing trauma, anxiety, addiction and depression, utilizing the knowledge and skill set from EMDR to encourage long-term success in each client she works with.
- M.S. in Counseling with an option in Marriage and Family Therapy, California State University, Northridge, 2008
- B.A. in Psychology, California State University, Northridge, 2006
- Graduate Project: Working With Traumatic Injury Handbook
- Certified in EMDR
- Certified in Seeking Safety and MAP Therapy modalities
- California Association for Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT)
- EMDR International Association (EMDRIA)
- Marriage and Family Therapist LMFT #84021